Thursday, March 16, 2017

Essay (SURPRISE PARTY)


SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY

I woke up feeling very excited that day. I was happy as a lark to celebrate my 10th birthday.I rushed searching my parents. But to my great dismay, I found that my parents already left to office. I hung my head in disappointment. I went to school with heavy heart. My friends also not wished me. I became flustered and anxious that no one congratulated  so far. I felt disheartened the whole day. I returned back  home after my school with all hopes shattered.
I walked slowly and opened my room, unaware that there was a surprise store in for me. I opened the door and switched on the light. “Happy Birthday”, shouted my friends and family. I was taken completely by surprise! My parents hugged and wished me. My father gave a bicycle and my mother prepared all my favorite dishes and baked a special cake for me. I was bursting with happiness.
 All my friends were singing and whistling merry tune for me. They were clapping hands with joy . They handed a big brightly wrapped gift to me. I was smiling ear to ear. I  cut the cake and we all shared it. We all were dancing with joy. My mother prepared  delicious dinner for all, and the smell made us hunger.  We all sat together and had dinner.
My parents and friends made the day  very special and all the surprises took my breath away. It was definitely a biggest surprise in my life. I could never forget the pleasant moments. I was very grateful to my parents who made lots of efforts to made my special.

 

1 comment:

  1. Surprise party? What a great idea! I love it so much! Nice story, friend.

    ReplyDelete