Monday, May 27, 2013

Sample Essay 2- I Care my Family

 I care my family 
I love my family very much. My family includes my father, mother me ,younger brother,  my Grand father and my pet dog. I always love to show my care to my family.

I like to help my mother while cleaning the house and cooking food for us. I take care of my mother and father when they are ill. I like to sit near them and make them feel supportive. 
I like to cheer my family by doing fun things and cracking jokes. This will make my father and father relief from stress.

I always  take my Grandfather for a walk in evening.  I read books  for him . Also  I spend  time with him in speaking and playing. This make my grandpa feel happy.

I show my love by giving some gifts on special occasions. I help my brother in his studies. I will take him to the school when I am free.

I love my pet a lot. I love to feed him everyday.  I also  play with in free time.

Care and respect is not only showing love to them but also giving respect to family. I always respect my family in every manner.

When I am grown up, I will take care of my family more than now. I wish my care and love within our family should continue ever.

8 comments:

  1. Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last. See the link below for more info.


    #grown
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this essay its very helpful for me
    essay on my family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bro it was very usefull to me while studying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super interesting article, you have explained this topic so well but if you want some more knowledge about this so please visit this article Essay on my Family in Hindi

    ReplyDelete