Monday, May 20, 2013

Sample Essay :1



I WISH TO BECOME A DOCTOR

Different people have different dreams. My dream is to become a Doctor. This is very noble and loyal profession.

I don’t wish to be the wealthiest  but I like to make difference in few peoples life.I saw many poor  people suffering from many diseases and have no money for treatment. I feel like helping them . This attitude made me to aim for doctor.I dreamt myself with stethoscope and white coat many times.

I like to serve for needy peoples. This will give me more satisfaction and happy life.

Another reason to choose this profession is my interest towards science. So I dreamt to become a doctor.

Doctor should work day and night. He should fight against the disease and death. He should always maintain their patience and polite to the  patients in any circumstances. Doctors life is not so easy.It need more dedication and determination. Besides these difficulties Doctors life gives more meaningful and respect.

Being Doctor is not only my wish but also my parents. Hope one fine day, my dream comes true. I will always work hard to make my dream real.

1 comment: