Monday, July 8, 2013

Sample Essay 3 - My Friends

MY FRIENDS

I am very glad to share about my most favourite topic "My Friends".

Where-ever we go we make friends. But only few are very special to us. Some friends will become more important in our life. I like to share about my two close friends Vinay and George.

Vinay is one of my best friend. He is same class of mine. He is very tall and thin. Vinay is very studious boy. He spent more time in reading books. He is very fond of Gerinimo Stilton story books. He also created reading habit in me. We like to spend time together in library reading books. He also shares books with me. He is very talented in maths and he always guide me in maths.

George is my another friend. We live in same apartment. We usually meet in the ground every evening. we play together. He is very active and studious boy too. He likes to watch television. He will talk very polite and share his play things with me.

Finally I like to share this valuable quotes for my  best friends,

"Don't walk behind , I may not lead
Don't walk in-front of me, I may not follow,
Just walk beside me, and be my best friend."


No comments:

Post a Comment